Wednesday, November 23, 2011

piCture pOlish

If you aren't already on the piCture pOlish mailing list what are you waiting for?? They have an awesome mystery deal on at the moment but only for mailing list members in Australia. I think you have to create an account to join the mailing list or maybe just send them an email, they have excellent customer service. Sorry, I can't remember how I was added to the mailing list.


So what's the awesome mystery deal? Buy any 6 nail polishes and get 2 piCture pOlish shades of your choice free, and free shipping, and if your one of the first 35 to order you get a free Ozotic Mosaic (crackle) Top Coat! But...you need the code for this to work so sign up to the mailing list, I'm not sure if they will give you a code now if you sign up after the deal was announced but you can always ask them. If not you will be one of the first to hear about their next deal!


I put my order in yesterday, this is what I got:
Ozotic Pro - 509
Ozotic Pro - 515
piCture pOlish - Jade
piCture pOlish - Watermelon
piCture pOlish - Wisteria
piCture pOlish - Denim
piCture pOlish - Razzle Dazzle (FREE!)
piCture pOlish - Bombshell (FREE!)


Because I was one of the first 35 to order I got the free Ozotic Mosaic Crackle too! So all up I got 3 free nail polishes and saved $34.80!


Thank you piCture pOlish!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome but please don't include a link to your blog/website. Comments containing such links will not be published.